Video marketing expresses far more information about your brand, the people in it, and what it stands for far faster than words ever could.
Video pacakges are offered as a stand alone service or as part of a greater website package. These three videos were all part of website packages, and will help to illustrate how video can be a very important part of getting the message of your brand across.
Video packages start at $5,000 + travel and include:
- Value proposition video (keystone product or service) (45-90 seconds)
- About video (45-90 seconds)
- Above the Fold Video (video only, no audio) (45 seconds or less)
Here’s a few examples of videos that help you get to know what’s at the core of their businesses:
TriForce CrossFit Main CrossFit Video
- Exactly what the inside of TriForce CrossFit looks like
- Gives an idea of what a normal CrossFit class can be like from beginning to end
- Shows how instruction is given for different exercises beforehand
- Let’s Chris explain about TriForce CrossFit’s approach to CrossFit and fitness in his own voice and words
- Get a sense of who Chris is and how he talks and interacts (This is a huge advantage of video, as people will judge if they can trust you and your business or not)
- Shows the variety of different people and fitness levels that do CrossFit
- Shows the camaraderie during workouts
- Shows that TriForce is a family place
Imagine if I had just told you about all of these things. How much do you think you’d truly understand about TriForce, their location, their workouts, their coaching, the camaraderie at their workouts, who Chris is and what he’s like, and how much of a family place TriForce really is.
I’d have to write a small book just to explain all of it, and even if I wrote it perfectly you still may or may not believe me.
If you want people to believe what you’re talking about and trust what your company is selling, find ways to express it visually.
Seeing is believing.
The Salish Sea Experience: Experience the Field Trip with Students
- The excitement of the students throughout the day on the field trip
- The opportunities they get to interact with their environment
- What the areas look like that they get to explore
- How the kids are given different opportunities to learn throughout the day
- See what the three different programs they participate in look like
- The involvement level of the kids
- An explanation of what the Salish Sea Experience is all about (with audio reinforcing visual)
- See some of the hiking involved throughout the day
- The excitement of the kids even at the end of the day about being tomorrow’s environmental stewards
Anybody can write about how excited students are about a field trip or a classroom lesson, but how do you know how excited they are unless you see it?
Seeing is believing.
POG Cinema Advertising: Value Proposition Video
Even in cases where stock media needs to be used, video can still help to give a more cohesive message that is easier to digest than the written word and help to give prospective customers a feeling about your company. Having a high-quality video will help people trust your business.
This video uses a combination of their CEO talking to the camera and a mix of original media and stock video to help illustrate what it is that POG Cinema Advertising has to offer its potential clients:
- Seeing Clarke’s face and having him talk to you gives a face to the company and helps establish trust
- Sneak peak of exclusive Movie Coupons system
- Visuals are coordinated to reinforce audio throughout the video
- Instead of reading multiple different sections of the website people get a tour of the most important parts of what makes POG Cinema Advertising a great choice
Video is now a very important part to the POG website, as now there are three videos featured right at the top of their homepage. One showcases their demo reel for their Cinema Advertising and how it will help theatres, another showcases their new Movie Coupons system that is in development, and the third is the video featured here that talks about what differentiates POG from their competition.
Further down on the page there is another section that features their about video to tell you more about POG. I scripted and filmed both the About video and the Movie Coupons video, with editing done by the in-house editor at Multiverse. I wrote the voiceover script for the demo reel and POG produced the video internally.
I also integrated the two video testimonials into the homepage. Now you can find out everything you need to know about POG by just watching videos on the homepage. How easy is that. Take a look for yourself and see if a video package could benefit your company.
Seeing is believing.